Activations and Customer Support Analyst
As an Activations and Customer Support Analyst, Employee will be responsible for assisting customers who contact the company regarding questions or issues with their accounts. Employee will utilize the company's ticketing system to document client’s questions or issues so that they are directed to the appropriate department for resolution. Employee will screen incoming client applications for content, accuracy, and send applications along with the supporting documents through the appropriate channels.
- Send welcome letters to new clients
- Scheduling new client training sessions as needed
- Follow up on pending applications
- Assist in the resolution of tickets
- Set up gateway accounts and create ClearGIVE sites as necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs/tools
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Aptitude for working well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner
Salary: $17.00 / HR
Please carefully review the following information regarding our online application process. All information submitted is confidential and will only be utilized for the hiring process.